European and International law
The European Union has gradually become a supranational organization that has been established and developed not only on a territorial level but also in terms of substantive law.
The creation of a single market has led to the development of community policies in a multitude of sectors, such as agriculture, food, environmental, customs, tax, cultural, business, scientific, technological and humanitarian.
Over the years, DI DONNA has gained specific experience in each of these sectors, as well as in the sectors involved in liberalization processes: energy, transport and communications.
The FIRM provides assistance and consultancy to companies in the internationalization process, as well as in the establishment of consortia, national and international joint ventures, and participation in international tenders.
Department - Altri link
- 2022 : Digitalization and Institutions - Summer School of the European Law School Network
- 2022 : UNIVERSITA’, PROFESSIONE FORENSE E MAGISTRATURA. QUALE FUTURO?
- 2022 : E QUINDI USCIMMO A RIVEDER LE STELLE
- 2022 : Evento formativo -Intelligenza artificiale e responsabilità civile-
- 2022 : Digitalization and Institutions
- 2022 : Esame avvocato 2.0