Energy and environment law
The FIRM's professionals are endowed with specific skills in energy and natural resources, with particular regard to the Oil & Gas, minerals and metals, renewable sources and infrastructures sectors.
Following the evolutionary trend of jurisprudence, which combines the new borders of property law with protection of the environment and the discipline of energy, DI DONNA also deals with new assets and new goods, objects of property rights and, in particular, with the environment.
The FIRM guarantees to its clients a complete assistance in the application phase of environmental legislation, with particular reference to the regulation of VIA and VAS authorizations, the regulation of water and atmospheric pollution, as well as to the waste management.
Department - Altri link
- 2023 : METAVERSO Nuova frontiera da affrontare
- 2023 : Congresso Giuridico Forense per l’aggiornamento professionale
- 2023 : Presentazione del volume "Solidarietà Un principio normativo"
- 2023 : An outline of business law
- 2022 : Evento Formativo La giustizia predittiva
- 2022 : SIEDAS - VII Assemblea Nazionale 14-15-16-ottobre 2022 Palermo