Energy and environment law
The FIRM's professionals are endowed with specific skills in energy and natural resources, with particular regard to the Oil & Gas, minerals and metals, renewable sources and infrastructures sectors.
Following the evolutionary trend of jurisprudence, which combines the new borders of property law with protection of the environment and the discipline of energy, DI DONNA also deals with new assets and new goods, objects of property rights and, in particular, with the environment.
The FIRM guarantees to its clients a complete assistance in the application phase of environmental legislation, with particular reference to the regulation of VIA and VAS authorizations, the regulation of water and atmospheric pollution, as well as to the waste management.
Department - Altri link
- 2022 : Digitalization and Institutions - Summer School of the European Law School Network
- 2022 : UNIVERSITA’, PROFESSIONE FORENSE E MAGISTRATURA. QUALE FUTURO?
- 2022 : E QUINDI USCIMMO A RIVEDER LE STELLE
- 2022 : Evento formativo -Intelligenza artificiale e responsabilità civile-
- 2022 : Digitalization and Institutions
- 2022 : Esame avvocato 2.0