Arbitration and litigation
DI DONNA provides legal assistance in civil, corporate, banking, financial and bankruptcy judgments, even before the Superior Jurisdictions and arbitration proceedings.
The FIRM boasts a traditional experience in the management of alternative dispute resolution tools, which are chosen by enterprises and economic operators to resolve disputes in a short time and through a streamlined and linear procedure.
The founder Prof. Avv. Luca Di Donna and the professionals of the Firm participate in the arbitration proceedings as arbitrators and as defenders of the parties and provide assistance and advice in drafting the arbitration clauses and arbitration agreements.
Department - Altri link
- 2022 : Evento formativo -Intelligenza artificiale e responsabilità civile-
- 2022 : Digitalization and Institutions
- 2022 : Esame avvocato 2.0
- 2022 : Master Universitario di II Livello in Diritto Privato Europeo
- 2022 : Progetto Ponte - Giurisprudenza si presenta
- 2017 : Parte il nuovo master in Diritto privato europeo alla Sapienza di Roma